One-on-One Coaching Sessions
Save time and zero in on what you need to learn, I can customise a one-on-one training session to suit your specific needs.
Social Media Marketing/Advertising | Facebook for Business | Google My Business | E-Mail Marketing/Mailchimp | Canva | Web Design/Wordpress
Why a coaching session?
- You have a great product or service but you are not sure how to successfully reach potential customers or boost visibility
- You need clarity around your current Digital Marketing strategy
- You haven’t got time to figure it out on your own
- You don’t have a big budget and are looking for ways to maximise your marketing strategy
- You just learn better face-to-face and in a hands on environment
- You need someone to bounce ideas off and formulate a plan
- You haven’t got time to research and find suitable answers to your questions – based on your particular industry or business.
You may not even be sure what you need help with so I am happy to chat with you over the phone first for a complimentary discovery session. Here we will identify a plan for your coaching session to get the most out of your time. You can call me to book your discovery session on: 0467 627 669
Coaching session subjects include:
- Social media marketing such as Facebook for Business or the basics of Facebook Advertising.
- Website maintenance training. Learn how to keep your websites backend up to date and secure. How to update images or text on your website. Basic SEO settings.
- Google My Business: setup your Google My Business account to take maximise organic/free traffic to your website.
- Email marketing: setup a Mailchimp account and learn how to use it to create a template and database.
Coaching sessions start at $155 p/p for a half day, or approximately 4 hours. Group discounts are available.
Hi There! I am Lisa
You will most likely see me presenting at your workshop.
I first started out in traditional Marketing in 1994 with my own small promotional business. In the late 1990's I took an interest in the internet and started to self develop in Digital Marketing.
I sold my business in 2005 but continued to develop my digital marketing and social media skills. I now have more than 12 years experience in social media marketing including paid advertising and web design.
In 2009 I packed up and flew off to Fiji with no real idea when I would return!
Look who I found in Fiji
So this is my husband who I met in Fiji!
You may also see Reco at your workshop supporting you along the way.
We started a boutique Social Media Marketing business in Fiji in 2011, with most of our clients in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
We moved back to Australia in 2015 with our little son.
We now manage clients social media, paid advertising and websites across various industries ,on the Gold Coast and aboard.